Monday, February 13, 2012

Why Are There No Delis or Diners in Boston?

This is a serious question and a serious problem.  I don't run on Dunkin.  I run on grease. Also and more importantly, why can't you find Taylor Ham (aka pork roll) anywhere but in New Jersey? I know Jersey runs shit and all but I ran out of Taylor Ham and I don't know what to do.  I need my Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich fix and I needed it yesterday.  Oh, and if you don't know what Taylor Ham is then I really feel bad for you because you are missing out on the best ingredient to a breakfast sandwich ever.  Step up your game and soak in the Jersey grease.


My personal favorite: Taylor Ham, egg, cheese and hashbrown with salt, pepper, kethcup.
G & S Deli in Newton, NJ




Soak it in.




















I can taste it.







I must thank the man that made the Jersey Breakfast all possible: John Taylor.  Killer stasche bro.



If you want to improve you life, this is all you need...


...yes you do need the miniature New Jersey state flag too.




No comments:

Post a Comment