Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bear Suit Realtor At It Again

The "Bear Suit" Realtor has been spotted again on the campus of Northeastern!  This guy is killing it, bear suit swagger all day everyday.  I promised action shots, and I've delivered.




Yeah I know they aren't great pictures, but I basically still have a flip phone, so shut up. I'm working on getting better ones.  Maybe even going to try to interview this guy and figure why he's taken this approach to renting apartments.  Is he a Furry?  If he's a Furry though he's walking a fine line between local celeb and local creeper.  Maybe I'll go undercover and dress up as Boo Boo the bear and see what his deal is.  I have a feeling he is more comfortable talking to other bears.


By the way, if you have never heard of "Furries" you should check that world out.

No comments:

Post a Comment