Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Daughter Bashes Dad on Facebook, Dad Puts 8 Bullets in Her Laptop


Hands down Father of the Year 2012.  Nothing but straight up redneck tough love from this guy Tommy Jordan.  I mean the daughter was pretty much asking for it, when you're dad works in IT it's probably not a good idea to go bashing him all over Facebook.  Can't pull the wool over Tommy Jordan's eyes sweetheart, especially when he's carrying around a .45 semiautomatic pistol wherever he goes.  Not in his house honey.  You wanna talk shit about daddy on Facebook? You're laptop is gonna die.  I just figured he would be drinking a Busch Light in the video to go along with his typical Nascar fan outfit and Marlboro Red smoking habit.  I can't hate on him though, just chillin' in an old ass adirondack chair shooting up laptops, getting 28 million views on Youtube within the first week.  I bet he'll release a country song in a week called "My .45 Solves All My Problems".  Take it to the bank.

The best part is when Tommy pulls out the gun at 7:15 in the video and says "this is my .45"and blasts the laptop.  

"Oh your mom wanted me to put one in for her too....pow!...that one's from her!"

"You owe me for these bullets too."


What a boss. 





This is the daughter's response to her dad.  Turns out she's a rug muncher and she shot up his truck after he killed her laptop.  True hillbilly justice ladies and gentlemen.



But, I think the real question is, how hot is this Aunt Lisa?  If this BAMF Tommy Jordan is hitting it on the side she at least has all her teeth left right?

You might be a redneck if you put 8 bullets in your daughter's laptop to teach her a lesson.  Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment