Thursday, February 23, 2012

Naked Man Walks into Walmart to Steal Socks



A southeastern Pennsylvania man is behind bars after police say he walked naked into a Philadelphia-area Walmart and stole a pair of socks.  Verdon Lamont Taylor, 32, was arrested Wednesday night after police say he stripped off his clothes in the parking lot of the Exton store and went inside.  Police told local media outlets that surveillance footage shows the 6-foot-4, 300-pound Downingtown man walking around the store wearing nothing but a pair of socks he had stolen there.The video also shows shoppers avoiding Taylor.  Authorities say they used a stun gun to subdue Taylor after he refused to comply with officers' orders and spat in an officer’s face.



Ah, Pennsylvania.  The land of hicks and wandering 300 lb naked black men.  This guy had to be high off his ass on something.  I going to guess whippets.  I know my fat lesbian friend Pam sure likes them and he would probably do something like this after a good wiff of nitrous.  I can't hate on this guy's choice to steal socks though. Socks are the best thing Walmart sells.  I get all my socks there, except I usually keep my fucking clothes on.


If Demi Moore can't resist the whippets, then how can we expect Verdon Lamont Taylor to do so?



No comments:

Post a Comment