Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nets Win Two Straight Against Bulls and Knicks...Nobody Cares


Top team in the league? Easy win.  Linsanity? N-word please. The New Jersey Nets are on a 2 game winning streak, and nobody cares.  Nobody in New Jersey even cares, especially now that the Knicks are getting better.  But, even though the Nets have been dreadful the past couple years, they are my team and always will be, so I love to see whenever they actually win a game.  Jay-Z owns part of the team now so we have to get some street cred right? Deron Williams has been nasty, but I don't blame him if he wants to leave after this year since we haven't done anything to build a real team around him.  Avery Johnson is so annoying though, I'd be happy if he never spoke his cartoon character voice ever again. Why does he have to open his mouth so wide when he talks?


  


 


Plus he hits his own players in the balls.




Creepin



I sure miss the Jason Kidd years.






Yeah I know, nobody gives a fuck about the Nets.

No comments:

Post a Comment