Sunday, February 19, 2012

Let's Go Devils




The Devils are on a tear right now, going 7-1-2 in their last ten games.  Marty is having a surprisingly big year for a 39-year old goalie, and we're coming off a nice shootout win against the Ducks in which he had 36 saves.  Kovalchuk is really looking like he is worth the money this year, recently coming off his first hat trick as a Devil vs. the Sabres.  We're neck and neck with both the Flyers and Penguins, and I think it's about that time of year for the Rangers to collapse, so I'm excited to see how we finish the year.  I think getting Marek Zidlicky from the Wild will definitely bolster our D, as long as the fucking league approves it.  Hopefully the Devs can keep it going against the relatively hot Canadiens tonight who fighting for the 8th seed.  I'm just happy that I'll actually get to watch the game since it's on NBC and not have to watch a choppy ass stream of it on my computer.   I only ask one thing: please level that traitor Scott Gomez.




No comments:

Post a Comment