Saturday, February 18, 2012

2012 Bonnaroo Lineup

So, the lineup for Bonnaroo 2012 is looking pretty sick.  I really hadn't considered going this year since I went last year and I'm pretty broke this year, but looking at the lineup for this June (which isn't even finished yet) definitely is making me reconsider.  It's a real fun road trip and I would recommend it to basically anyone who has the money and likes music.  Even if you aren't familiar with a lot of the artists (which I wasn't), you will be by the end of the festival because there's always a show going on at one of the many stages.  I didn't even get to see all of the artists that I wanted because there's just so much going on all the time.  It's an awesome experience, almost too much music and substances to choose from.  An open market for fun.  And when you get to the music, it's like putting a virtual ipod on shuffle when you're walking around from stage to stage.  Just be prepared for 110 degree heat and not showering for a week.  That's no joke. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Here is the 2012 lineup as of now:


These are literally the only two pictures I took on my shitty cell phone at Bonnaroo last summer.


Entrance to the stages... I think this was at like 6am after a night of raging.



This is the main stage.  I know, hippies everywhere.


Since these pictures really suck, I'll give you a better idea of what it was like to be there.

THURSDAY


FRIDAY


SATURDAY


SUNDAY



No comments:

Post a Comment