Thursday, February 18, 2016

If you use the word "bae", I seriously question the level of your intelligence


2016, what a time to be alive.

If you use the word "bae", I really question your intelligence level. Listen to yourself say it. I'll wait here. 




***Jeopardy music plays**


Annnnnd yes, you sound that dumb. You sound uneducated. And annoying. PLEASE STOP.


Do people realize that "bae" is a Danish word for poop?  Probably not.  So the joke is on you, asshats. Urban Dictionary** even confirmed it and Urban Dictionary never lies:

TOP DEFINITION
 
Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.
Bae I love u so much

Brian, my bae

I just made a bæ

But, I prefer this definition:


Bae 
The most fucking annoying way to say girlfriend, boyfriend, crush, or any other sort of significant other. Commonly used by ghetto folks, swagfags, and annoying fucktards
Yo Yo she's my bae
Jesus Christ, this person is fucking retarded.

I actually had no idea what "bae" even meant for a long time. I still don't really know. I just thought it was the ghetto word for babe or something. But, then white people started saying it. And white people ruin everything.

Are we too lazy to say babe now? Is that what it is? Is it the same reason people say "thx" instead of "thanks" too? Or "RN" instead of "right now?" Or "cray" instead of "crazy?"

  #CARELESS!

Wake up people, you sound stupid.  The only BAE I get down with is Bacon And Eggs.  That's bae to me.


Just like Tourette's Guy and Ron Swanson, I don't mess around when it comes to bacon and eggs.







**How great is Urban Dictionary? I constantly look things up on there if I'm unfamiliar with a term.  It is made for lame white dudes like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment