Thursday, March 10, 2016

What's the deal with coleslaw and pickles at diners?



I've always wondered this.  Is it a New Jersey thing?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the pickles. I love pickles. My animosity towards mayo is well-documented, so obviously I don't eat the coleslaw.  But, why is it such a staple at diners?  

Also, how long has this shit been sitting out?  How many people actually eat it?  Do they just recycle the coleslaw after people like myself don't eat it?  Sometimes the pickles look a little limp, like they've been sitting out.  Doesn't stop me from eating them though.

For the record, the best diner in New Jersey is the Pompton Queen in Wayne.  If you disagree I think you need to GROW UP.



How the hell hasn't Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives been there yet?  C'mon Guy Fieri!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment