Friday, March 11, 2016

Daylight Saving Time should be at 4pm on a Friday


I think that everyone can universally agree that springing ahead an hour at 2AM this Sunday is the dumbest idea ever.  Do you know whose idea this was originally?  Benjamin Franklin.  So blame him. Burn all your $100 bills.  He just lovedddd going to work. C'mon dude. Why the hell would losing an hour of sleep on the weekend be beneficial to anyone?  HELLO.  Some people are trying to get belligerently drunk and celebrate St. Patrick's day this Saturday.  Some people = me even though I barely have any Irish blood in me. But screw it, everyone is Irish on St. Patty's. 

Anyways, Daylight Saving should be at 4PM on a Friday.  (Yes, it's "saving" not "savings", look it up) How great would that be?  Everyone wins.  EVERYONE.

FYI - I have no problem with the falling back thing in November.  Forget electricity, that's probably Ben Franklin's best idea yet.  

Obligatory Office clip...




No comments:

Post a Comment