Monday, April 11, 2016

I am not good at using a microwave


I can never get food to be the right temperature when I put it in the microwave.  Seriously, every time.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I had to reheat my leftovers tonight three times.  What am I doing wrong?


Microwave are such assholes.  Your food is always either too hot or too cold, there is no happy medium. It starts making that popping noise like it's about to explode, so you turn it off thinking your food MUST be done, right?  Wrong.  The plate/bowl is so hot you can't even touch it, but your food is still ice cold.  So frustrating!  Then, you overcompensate for how cold your food is when you turn it back on and end up burning it.  If someone can teach me, a 26-year old adult, how to use the microwave, that'd be great.

Also, if you ever come over my house and use the microwave, don't smell the inside of it.  Don't say I didn't warn you. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment