Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Northeastern Memes

Here are some more college/Northeastern-related memes that I enjoyed:



Co-op bitch.



I never got why people call the library "Club Snell."  You could call it "Paradise" or "Playboy Mansion" and I would still never go to that place.



A shoutout to the Bearsuit Realtor!  Where have you been?!



What up Thirsty Thursday?




I said Large Fries.



Who does homework the night before? It's called Sparknotes.



Seriously, how did nobody even get hurt when this happened?



Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Northeastern University.



Doing your laundry for the first time on your own can be traumatic.  Thank your mom right now.



It kind of sucks that just by going to the library I increase my chances of lung cancer.



Hey KO Barstool, this one's for you.



Oh thanks for giving me $30 for a book in perfect condition after I paid $200.



I seriously can't figure out the fucking weather in this city.



It's called slacklining, dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment